Friday, April 28, 2017

It's been a while...


I self suspended my contribution to this blog for reason resulting from the unexpected death of my dad.  That death resulted in some life changes and a year long travel postponement.  Its been  3 1/2 years since that time and things are significantly more settled.  I now feel the urge to share what I have learned.

Originally,  when I decided on the name for this blog I wanted it to best reflect who I am.  A dictionary definition states sundry as "made up of different things" and that is exactly me.  I was never able to define myself into one role, one type and this blog will be a showcase of why this is true. When I first started writing the blog it  was meant to provide knowledge of my travel experiences using credit card and reward program points rather than cash.  That still will be a major focus of content but I will also expand to cover financial, retirement, home ownership, mid life challenges and experiences. I'm going to do my best to post frequently but if there is nothing to post I won't force a topic. I hope you will find value in my entries and I hope you will follow along for a great ride.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment